Indiana Triathlon Club Series
INDIANA TRIATHLON CLUB SERIES 2014!
11 Races – 2 Divisions – Points – Awards
- Clubs must be a registered USA Triathlon club
- Clubs must have a minimum of 5 registered members
- Club contact person will be responsible for distribution of discount code
- Club Rosters will be due April 15- changes may be made twice throughout season (June 1 & July 15)
*No additions will be allowed after September 7!!!
- Members must sign up 11 days prior to event to receive club discount/points for series
- ONLY REGISTERED CLUB MEMBERS MAY USE DISCOUNT CODE
- Clubs must publicize attendance of race on social media
- Clubs members will receive a 10% discount to AMS races
- Clubs will compete against other clubs for Club Championship
- Clubs will be recognized at races and through social media
- Clubs will have a designated area for socialization
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP POINT SYSTEM
Participation Points-Sprint 2, Olympic 4, Tough Man 10
Age Group Winners 25
Overall Race Winners 50
Registered Volunteers 10/person
More than 10 registered members at race 20 Bonus Points
*ToughMan Double points
Club Championship race will take place at PCR on October 4. (Points will be doubled if 25% of club is registered for this race) There will be two divisions (5-24 & 25+ members). Prizes will be given out for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place in each division. The winning club in each division will receive a traveling trophy and 2 free entries into an AMS race for 2015. More prizes are still in the works from Sponsors!!!
*In the case of a tie-most finishers will decide the winner
Club Series Races
May 10 2014 Muncie May Triathlon
May 17 2014 Pokagan Triathlon
May 31 2014 Autocar Richmond Sprint Triathlon Sprint Tri
May 31 2014 Autocar TOUGHMAN Half
June 7 2014 June Sprint and Olympic Triathlon
June 14 2014 Jorgensen Family YMCA Super Sprint Triathlon
July 26 2014 Summit Lake Optimist Sprint Triathlon
August 16 2014 Noblesville Fit Fest Triathlon
September 6 2014 Muncie September Tri
September 14 2014 Lawrence Sprint Triathlon
October 4 2014 Prairie Creek Triathlon *CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP*
*Additional races may be added!
Any questions may be directed to Jason Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
*AMS reserves the right to make changes to the Club Series.
To compete in the series all you have to do is register for individual races.
You do NOT need to sign up for the series itself.
NEW FOR 2014:
First race for the Greater Fort Wayne Area:
April 19, 2014! CLICK HERE to Check out the NEW BSU Spring Sprint Triathlon:
[table id=4 /]