Click the map for more detail!
3pm – 7pm:
Packet Pickup / Registration on race site (Available for Friday or Saturday)
9am – 10am: Packet Pickup / Registration on race site
10:30am: Prerace Meeting
11am: Race Starts
Qualification races: All Viking Dash Races from Chicago Dec. 9 to Dec. 10, 2017
Invitation only slots for the National Viking Dash Trail Run Championships to be held in Muncie, In. Saturday, Feb 17, 2017 starting at 11am: 3 distances: 5k/15k/Half Marathon will be awarded Overall National Cahmpionships and Age Group National Awards
Who: Top 3 Overall M/F earn a spot and top 3 age groupers qualify. We apply the roll-down to the next 3 age groupers via email 2-weeks after notification.
Where: Muncie, In.
When: Saturday, Feb 17, 2018
What distance will be awarded National Championships: 5k, 15k, Half Marathon
Ages: 5k is 6+. 15k and Half are 9+
Age groups recognized:
5k=6-8, 9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24 to 80-84(+) if needed
15k/Half=9-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24 to 80-84(+) if needed
Only the 1st 1,000 registered are accepted.
Saturday qualifiers get a 25% discount for the Sunday Club and Citizen races.
Grand Prize- Viking River Cruise
The following rules apply for all athletes:
- Must meet travel and other requirements
- Must be present to win
- Airfare will not be included
- Only good for certain cruise options and dates
- Any and all income tax implication are the responsibility of the winners
- No AMS staff or affiliates may win
- 2 trips will be awarded-one for the male champion and one for the female champion of the Viking Dash: National Championship HALF MARATHON on 2.17.18.
Saturday Viking Cruise Raffle
2 trips will be awarded in a random drawing during the half ceremony after the race
and the following rules apply to all athletes:
- Must be present to win.
- The cruises that will be awarded will be for specific dates in 2018 or 2019.
- There is no cash value and they can not be transferred.
Click the photo to learn more about the city your race takes place in.
Prairie Creek Reservoir
Click the photo to learn more about your venue.